Monday, September 22, 2014

Hit Me With Your Best Shot

So let me just start off by saying this weekend was a biyatch! It's like all the forces of the Earth are conspiring against me and the universe is this damn dodge ball that keeps smacking me in the face! I mean come on, can a sister get a break.......

All that being said, I didn't run my 5 miles this weekend. Life handed me lemons and instead of throwing them at mean people, I just sat motionless with lemons piling up in my lap. I did get a 2 mile walk in with a friend yesterday (thanks Michelle)! It was nice to just walk and chat for a change.

Today it was back to business with a 3 miler. I didn't do as bad as I thought (averaged 13'15"). I really needed this run tonight. It showed me that I am in control, screw the universe and its dodge balls!!!

I got this! Bring it on universe, hit me with your best shot, I dare ya!!!

MIND OVER MATTER

No comments:

Post a Comment