Friday, November 8, 2013

Only 2 miles................and that's okay

So I was supposed to log 4 miles last night, but I didn't. I ran only 2 miles before calling it quits, and that's okay. I secretly knew that I was going to do this before I even laced up my shoes. It's a damn miracle I ran at all last night to be honest.

My legs were still heavy from the 4 miles on Wednesday and I never run back to back days because I'm not trying to kill myself here! I would like to run more than 3 days a week, but my current schedule and physical fitness just doesn't allow it...............some day though

Stats: 2 miles - 28:36 - 14'16"/mile

My running partner was back in action (thanks Tina) and I realized how much I miss running with her. Too bad she won't be able to do the race with me. I'm going to make her run one with me next spring though (ssshhhh, she doesn't know yet).

Only 15 days, 23 hours, 1 minute, and 13 seconds until my first half marathon begins; but who's counting?

P.S. - this is the most lame blog update in the history of blog updates (deal with it)

No comments:

Post a Comment