Sunday, October 12, 2014

My 6 miler in pictures

I didn't exactly stick to the training plan this week, but I did MOST of it, only lacked 2 miles!

Got up early Tuesday morning and ran 3 miles before catching a flight to Denver for work. On Wednesday I ran 1 mile at Red Rocks Amphitheater at 6,500 feet (yes, I was gasping for air the ENTIRE time). I was scheduled to run 2 miles on Friday, but I didn't land from Denver until 1:15 Friday morning and then worked until 7 pm. This fat girl's body was TIRED folks. Needless to say, there was zero running going on Friday.

BUT, I got my 6 miler in this morning.

Stats:  6.00 miles / 1:21:30 / 13'35" average

The last 6 mile run I completed was on October 16th, 2013 and I averaged 14'27" (more progress - slow and steady).

Today, I shall give you a recap of my 6 miles in pictures!
(Disclaimer - none of these pictures are actually of me)

MILE 1:

"This sucks"

MILE 2:


"Speaks for itself"

MILE 3:


"Warmed up now, here comes the motivational talk"

MILE 4:

"I love running"

MILE 5:


 
"I super duper LOVE running"

MILE 5.5:

"Why do I do this?"

MILE 6 (FINISH):

"Thank God it's over!!!"

MIND OVER MATTER Y'ALL


No comments:

Post a Comment